About satyanarayan saiprasad (A little information)
ABOUT ME:-
I'm satyanarayan saiprasad. I was born in 28.10.2001 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Buty mother land is pingua which is a small village of Dhenkanal district. Due to quarrel between my parents my mother leave the place of my fathers house and started living at Bhubaneswar.So i was born there.
So many Memories yet i have not forgot from heart and mind. Some beutiful Memories are came but passed quickly but worst Memories still now not passed. I think i'm that people who born in a very bad day.
Leave it we will start from tomorrow with all of your love and support and blessings.
Thanks to all of you
Love you all
I'm satyanarayan saiprasad. I was born in 28.10.2001 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Buty mother land is pingua which is a small village of Dhenkanal district. Due to quarrel between my parents my mother leave the place of my fathers house and started living at Bhubaneswar.So i was born there.
So many Memories yet i have not forgot from heart and mind. Some beutiful Memories are came but passed quickly but worst Memories still now not passed. I think i'm that people who born in a very bad day.
Leave it we will start from tomorrow with all of your love and support and blessings.
Thanks to all of you
Love you all


0 comments: